Thursday 7 June 2012

Goals in writing are dreams with deadlines

Here goes.

Setting Goals.  Now they are in writing and not just in my head.

Binbrook Triathlon - its tough to set goals when I have no idea how I'll fair in a race this long..... possibly my longest of the year.

First and foremost - GOAL - FINISH (with a smile?)

But remember ---> finish last >>DNF>>DNS

750 m swim - GOAL --> 2:10/100m 

no idea how i'll do pack swimming, with a wetsuit etc.  this may be a lofty goal based on my previous triathlon time of 2:40/100m, but there it is.

30 km bike - GOAL --> avg 30 km/hr

it's a flat course so if things go in my favour this is possible....

8 km run - GOAL --> avg 5.05/km

If I'm feeling good this is def attainable....

Stay tuned for Race Report.... probably not till Sunday.... or Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment