Friday 15 June 2012

The day I don't feel nervous is the day I'll quit

Even though I just had a race last week.... and it went well... I'm feeling nerves for the sprint at guelph lake tomorrow.  But the nerves and excitement is what makes racing kinda awesome... the build up.  At least the nervous-excited balance has tipped a little bit and I'm more excited that nervous/scared, but I'm starting to feel the butterflies.....

my pre-race meal tonight was some pasta, a bunch of wafer cookies..... some cucumber.... a tea and a beer.  hahaha maybe I"ll have to start working on my nutrition.

Anyways I'm keeping my goals for Guelph similar to Binbrook, it's a shorter race and I'm more prepared to go all out, now that I know what I'm going to feel I think I can go harder than Binbrook....

I want to finish in less than 1:30

SWIM - 2:10/100m

BIKE - >30 km/hr

RUN - <5 min/km

Here we go!!!! 

My mom's going to be there,  so I have to make her proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment